Your kids are going to come home dirty and (hopefully) happy!
Before you apply for the program, consider whether your child is comfortable and willing to be outdoors for most of the school day and in a variety of weather.
All children are required to be potty trained prior to enrollment
Children should have the following:
- A set of rain boots, snow boots, and closed toe water shoes for warmer weather. These will provide protection from the elements as weather changes throughout the year. Please no flipflops or open toe shoes.
- Appropriate winter gear.
- Waterproof winter coat
- Warm hat
- Fleece neckwarmer (NOT a scarf)
- Warm Mittens or gloves
- Waterproof snow pants or bibs
- A rain suit is suggested as it will provide the best protection on rainy days.
On most days you'll find that dressing your child in layers is the most helpful as they can shed or add layers as needed.
Please have your child bring a bag with the following:
- a change of appropriate clothing and shoes each day
- sunscreen and bug spray to reapply if needed
- a large water bottle and a snack
The first month's tuition will be paid at the time of registration. Tuition will then be due the first week of every month, one month in advance (i.e. October tuition is due in September).
A late fee of $25 per week will be assessed after the first week.
Should closings occur, I will notify parents via email, text, or a post on the group's private Facebook page the evening prior or that morning.
We will follow Jefferson County and/or State guidelines regarding closures due to a pandemic.